Get in contact...
- Expert skill in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and several other Adobe products as well as advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and MS Office
- 13 years experience designing a wide range of web and print material including, but not limited to websites, catalogues, flyers, brochures, magazine ads, business cards, photography, e-blasts, intranet system development, animations, web banners, logos, gift cards, e-forms, billboards and large format trade show booths
- Extreme reliability and accuracy under tight deadlines and high pressure
- Consistency in meeting team goals and objectives while surpassing expectations
- Self-motivated learner of new software programs, products and technologies
- Proficient in file preparation for print, proofreading with precise attention to detail
- Strong professional relationships with team, clients, managers and staff
Education Production Specialist (August 2017 – Present)
TVO – Toronto, ON
- Work closely in collaborative brainstorming sessions with agile team members to develop new model for ILC course delivery
- Design attractive, functional, AODA compliant interactive web objects for ILC course conversion project within Adobe Captivate and Dreamweaver
- Convert rough manuscripts from Teacher Writers and Instructional Designers to beautiful PDF print documents
- Develop new widgets and present to EPS design team for implementation
Manager stated that due to my excellent work ethic and demonstration of TVO values that I was recommend to be a part of a team of 7 to re-evaluate and renew the development and delivery of ILC English courses.
Graphic and Web Designer (June 2014 – July 2017)
Toronto International Christian Church – Toronto, ON
- Design websites, flyers, book covers, invitations, response cards, brochures and other collateral for multiple religious events
- Work closely with church officiates to understand and meet organization goals
- Maintain multiple social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Meetup.com
At a world conference in Los Angeles, California, a website I created was voted best church website overall.
Web Designer/Computer Systems Analyst (July 2009 – May 2014)
Ultrafabrics, LLC – NY, NY (USA)
- Design marketing binders, colour cards, brochures, sell sheets, hang tags, trade show booths, etc.
- Design and implementation of intranet system
- Work with developers to create a mobile app for the sales team
- Create system to make the sampling department methods more efficient
- Lead informative Lunch-and-Learn training sessions for new systems
For designing a company intranet system that has come to be essential to the daily efforts of many department duties both in-house as well as domestic and foreign sales agents and employees.
Graphic Designer (April 2007 – March 2009)
Comdata Corporation – Brentwood, TN (USA)
- Create website landing pages, multi-state buttons and icons for Point Of Sale GUI, intranet, online agendas and banner ads, magazine ads, large trade show banners, gift cards, data forms, slideshows, conference posters, logos, brochures and sales slicks while adhering to strict company brand guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining project spreadsheets and updating marketing department on status of current tasks during weekly meetings
- Supplied purchasing department with project estimates and worked to save thousands of dollars of company money with ideas for cost cutting measures
- Headed the United Way creative campaign each year for company fundraiser
For developing and implementing the new Creative Project Request (CPR) system making task of project requesting, organizing, and archiving smoother and more dependable.
Special Recognition: Bravo Award (2007)
For consistently going above and beyond performance expectations.
Junior Graphic Designer (March 2005 – March 2007)
ACS MultiMedia Advertising – Brentwood, TN (USA)
- Create driver recruitment ad campaigns, animated web banners, email blasts, brochures, billboards, newspaper ads and trade show booths
- Interact with managers to provide creative ideas and strategy for clients
- On-site set up of trade show booths
- Maintain project spreadsheets and update marketing department on status of current tasks during weekly meetings
- Supply creative team with current software updates and helped troubleshoot font and Mac system problems
For creating an ad campaign that convinced a client to stay with our agency over a competitor.
Education & Training:
B. F. A. Degree – Painting, Graphic Design, Illustration
Miami University Oxford, OH (1999 – 2004)
Global Leadership Conference Los Angeles, CA (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)